Social media is a relatively inexpensive advertising option but all online activity needs to be integrated with your marketing campaigns, however maintaining these communication links takes time and skills. RocketZone Marketing can manage the task of refreshing and updating your online connections. We act as an administrator for our clients’ facebook pages. This allows us to post promotional information, current news, photo albums and relevant links.
The key is to co-ordinate all this digital marketing with a campaign focus. We will help you to:
- Outline ideas to achieve your goals and determine how it will be measured.
- Write the content for all promotions, profiles and posting.
- Design the graphics and images for promotions and advertising.
- Update all online portals with relevant information, adapting the promotion for each audience.
Facebook is a cost effective digital marketing solution, although it can be time consuming. If your page is neglected, it won’t be productive in growing your client base. If you need some assistance with your Facebook page and ongoing maintenance, call us, we can help. . It’s likely a vast number of your customers use facebook regularly, or even daily. Through facebook you can be linked not only to your customers, but also to their friends. This allows you to expand your current network and to expose a greater audience to your business.
For marketing on facebook to be effective, it requires a softer sell. This is because social networks were initially designed to foster interaction between people, not to promote. People like using facebook to feel socially connected and because they are interested in what you’re doing. Use facebook to engage with people, even if they haven’t come into your store or used your services recently.
Facebook can be so much more than posting comments and photos.RocketZone Marketing will use facebook to connect with your audience by:
- allowing your followers to feel connected with your business
- enticing them to use your service or come into your store
- keeping them up to date with what’s new in your business and industry
- building anticipation for products in development
Posts need to be regular, varied and be of interest or value to your followers.
- websites & blog can link to facebook.
- facebook fans should get invitations to events, incentive promotions and added value offers.
- blogs can host extra information about your business, products and services for clients keen to learn more.
- facebook can host e-newsletters updating the current client base on news, product launches, style ideas and promotions.
- google will find you via facebook for higher search value.
- facebook posts can introduce new staff, highlight awards and coordinate PR via press releases.
We believe when you provide exceptional service and quality products that exceed expectations, word of mouth spreads. Passionate clients will sing your praises and share the news to a world of friends, colleagues and family connected through social media. Facebook makes it easy for businesses to grow their audience, but it’s important that your message stays authentic.
RocketZone Marketing helps small business owners develop a genuine Facebook community. For example, one of our clients, a local hairdresser, aims to foster strong and loyal fans on Facebook (see Headstart Total Body). While the hairdressing team are on the floor with clients, we monitor their Facebook page daily and post interesting salon news, products reviews and service updates. We also answer questions from direct messages and encourage the stylists to add updates about training days and new techniques.
Having quality connections on Facebook is the key to community growth. Rather than focusing on how many followers you have, think about WHO is following. The word will spread when the quality of posts are relevant and varied. You’ll see the benefit as people have you in the front of their minds when they require your services or products.