Marketing articles and seminars for small business suggest that you get a website or blog, sign up to twitter, make a Facebook page, sign up to online directories and collect client emails, but then what? Who does it? How? Then maintaining these communication links takes time and skills. With our support service, we can manage the task of refreshing and updating your online connections.
The key is to integrate all this digital marketing with a campaign focus. We will help you to:
- Outline ideas to achieve your goals and how it will be measured.
- Write the wording for all promotions, profiles and posting.
- Design the graphics and images for promotions and advertising.
- Update all online portals with relevant information, adapting the promotion for each audience.
- Website promotions page on own website.
- Facebook fans should get invitations to events, incentive promotions and added value offers.
- Blogs can host extra information about your salon, products and services for clients keen to learn more.
- E-newsletters directed to current client base can update news, product launches, new ideas and promotions.
- Update online directories with new images, service menus and product links.
- Showcase your business and coordinate PR via press releases.
All this online activity will be integrated with off line activities.
Wow that’s a lot to work through, which is why most businesses start the process but lose interest as time pressures increase, fresh ideas wane and skills are pushed to their limit.
To learn more about our support service contact Danni Barnes 817 5553 or 021 777 700.