The guiding philosophy behind theSALONzone is building relationships.
We believe a ‘sell, sell, sell’ approach can temporarily increase sales, but does not grow customer loyalty. Our approach is to reinforce and extend the exceptional service you provide in the salon. We believe when you look after your customers they reward you with their loyalty, increased spend and recommendations to others.
Everyone recognises that customer retention and growth is important, but many don’t have enough time to devote to their marketing. theSALONzone can save you time and energy while reducing your stress and adding value.
“As business owners we know that marketing is important for growth, but as hairdressers we don’t have the time or expertise to create effective marketing. I believe theSALONzone will assist all hairdressers to promote their services and reduce their stress”.
Simone Jones, Business Owner of HEADSTART Total Body, Auckland
theSALONzone will provide a personalised, integrated marketing plan appropriate for your company.
An example of our basic package:
- Monthly branded e-newsletters for your existing clientele, to retain & build customer relationships
- Monthly in-salon promotional displays, to extend knowledge of your products and services
- Preparation of six advertising campaigns per annum, ready for print media, to attract new clients
- Preparation of two promotional postcards per annum, ready for printing, to extend brand awareness
- Updates of online marketing such as Facebook, blogs & websites.
theSALONzone packages will be customised to include the marketing objectives you have always wanted to achieve but never had the time to pursue. We have the skills to assist you.
Contact Danni on 817 5553 or 021 777 700 to find out more about